Saturday, April 19, 2014

ESNAVI: SINGING HER WAY INTO MY HEART



  I was just sitting here listening to my playlist on my phone, and this voice just came in and took my senses to another dimension of sultry seduction. Esnavi is Seriously my SCS Sanger Crush Saturday... Yes I just made that up in my mind... Don't judge me. I love MUSIC. I love even more, when an artist can take me to my zone with their voice, lyrics, beat etc...  Esnavi is definitely giving me all this and more! Not to mention I always love an artist with a good acronym... 
E.S.N.A.V.I. = Eclectic. Soulful. Natural. Authentic. Vivacious. Intriguing. I like it! 






Esnavi is an Amazing singer and performer from the midwest. Haven't had the chance to see her live but her voice is organic and crisp. She doesn't sing.... this girl can SANG! I'm definitely a fan and be sure to check out her latest album Exit E. If you love soulful, classic RnB music then you will appreciate all that is Esnavi!!! My favorites from this album are Morning Dew and Unexpected Love. She's also done plenty of covers on youtube of artists such as Queen Bey, Lady Rihanna and the late Ms. Amy Winehouse (another favorite of mine).





Here's where you can find this beautiful talent:

Photo Credit Esnavi.com

That is All!

No comments: