Monday, May 26, 2014

Friendship Standards- Be Picky About your Friends

There's a certain caliber of woman that I chose to date. The physical is nice, but what else you got? Just like I have standards in relationships and dating, I have Friendship Standards as well :

1. Must be Honest with me no matter how much it hurts. I'm grown as hell... I can take it.

2. Must be Loyal and know that if this is real I got you no matter what and vice versa. We can fight and argue but we ain't going nowhere.

3. Know me like you date me. Gotta know everything about me and sometimes know me better than I know myself. This allows you to keep me out of bad situations (especially under the influence lol) I'll do the same for you.

4. You have to understand that we will not be in contact daily... Sometimes not even weekly. You are my best friend you know how this works. I'm a "face to face person". The phone irritates me.

5. You must be funny.... My relationship standard is to make each other laugh at least once daily. Why would I expect any less from a friend?

6. Must get along with my other best friend... My sister. You two don't have to be the best of friends but at least like each other. That's important to any relationship I have. 

7. Must know how to accept love and caring.

8. Gotta cook.... I be hungry.

9. Gotta know how to dance. I can't so I need a partner to lead me or things will go terribly wrong. 

10. Last but not least, have to be open minded. Those that know me know that I can be a bit off the wall at times.... Don't hate, just love me for it. I keeps it interesting. 

That is All!
Check out related post: No New Friends

No comments: