Friday, May 16, 2014

Protective Inspiration - A Blast from the Past



Photo Courtesy of Pinterest.

This will Definitely be my next DIY hairdo! I love me some DIY hair!!! Crochet braids are nothing new and many of you may remember them by a previous name.... Latch-hooks.  I used to HATE this hairstyle when I was in Jr. High, especially the grade of hair that was used for them. Now, with a little imagination and some spare time i'm about to embark on a new journey into the distant past... Imma DIY me some "Crochet Braids"... This just might be style #6 on my 1 year protective style challenge.  Let me know if you want more details on how to get geared up for your own style challenge!
Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Tumblr, Email Me








Inspiration pics courtesy of some beauties from Pinterest:
P.S. Yes, #3 is me... don't judge me. I inspire myself! That was my 1st failed attempt at Crochet Braids...



Click Here for tips to get your hair summer ready











That is All!

No comments: